Leasing offers affordable payments with shorter terms. This enables you to:
• Most leased vehicles are under warranty for the term of the lease.
• Consider models with more options.
• Get behind the wheel of a brand-new car!
Options at the end of your Lease:
You have the options if vehicle is worth more than the residual to:
• Choose to purchase the vehicle and keep it.
• Choose to purchase the vehicle and sell it.
• Apply to the equity in your next vehicle.
If your vehicle is worth less than the residual you can:
• Drop off the keys and walk away.
• Shorter terms with affordable payments.
• Almost all leases are written within the factory warranty period. This helps you avoid costly repair bills.
• Avoid negative equity.